Samsung A01 Full review | A low-cost gaming smartphone.

Samsung A01 Full review | A low-cost gaming smartphone.

Samsung A01 Full review | A low-cost gaming smartphone.

Samsung A01 is now available in Bangladesh at 9,990 tk (110 US dollars), I like this phone quite a bit in this budget.
Today we will discuss what the phone will look like for gamers as well as what the phone's camera performance battery plus overall phone was like and at the same time we will know the pros and cons of Samsung A01.

Samsung A01 Full review | A low-cost gaming smartphone.

First, let's start with the design and build quality of the Samsung A01,
The phone is made entirely of plastic, plastic back, plastic fame overall all plastic butt. It's a matter of Mac finish, which is pretty nice to look at and won't even finger point your phone!

The phone looks very slim to me at 8.3 mm, and the phone weighs 139 grams, the phone does not have the benefit of a fingerprint, which should have been given in the budget of 10 thousand tk (110 USD), but why not give I dont know, but we got it Going to the advantage of Face Unlock.

I am also getting dual camera setup in the phone and the camera bump is very slim and beautifully designed. I like Samsung very much. The back portion of the phone cannot be opened. Just the back panel of the phone, you are getting a speaker. It is not right to give in this position! But the guy on the phone was Pinium.
Not too big or too small, which will definitely give a smartness to a smart user, so I like the overall design.

The phone had a microphone at the bottom and a charging port Type B, and a 5-watt charger in the box. And on the right side of the phone was the SIM tool and power key, through which you can use two SIMs and a memory card.

And I didn't notice anything but the 3.5mm headphone jack at the top and the volume locker on the left.

Samsung A01 Full review | A low-cost gaming smartphone.

As for the display of Samsung A01, we get 5.7 inches HD + 720 x 1520 pixels (301 PPI) PLS TFT Touchscreen Technology display,

Mobile phone display on any social media videography gaming everything colorful you will get on display!
The color and chill level seemed too much to me on display, Apache, Loyochin seemed a little too much to me Loyochin was fine butt Apachin seemed a little too much! I did not notice any notification light from the front of the display.
On the front we are getting a 5-megapixel selfie camera, and the touch response was very good. Accurate Lee worked. I didn't see any leggings issue. According to this budget, the phone Touch Response was accurate! So overall I will say, Everest!

Samsung A01 Full review | A low-cost gaming smartphone.

The most interesting thing is that in Samsung A01 we are getting the benefits of Android 10, also 1Ui 2.0 version, OneUi 2.0 version a lot of clean and customization.
And with that we are noticing on the device, devicescr, dark mode, notification bar clean, also with motion mode, etc! Features we will see on this phone!

The front camera of the phone has the feature of Face Unlock which did not seem very fast and accurate to me, normally you have to unlock your face then switch off and unlock the phone, maybe it will be fixed in the next update. But the animation at the time of Face Unlock looked very nice!

Samsung A01 Full review | A low-cost gaming smartphone.

The CPU on the Samsung A01 is Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 which is a 12-nanometer power-saving processor with a clock speed of 1.95 Octacore processor. So you can easily play Pubji, Free Fire, Call of Duty, etc. on the phone.
And Adreno 505 is the GPU but I got very good results in this gaming experience. However, I did not get any gaming boost or gaming customization from Samsung. If there were these, maybe better results would have been obtained. After playing for a long time, I noticed that the phone was hitting well, but I will say that the quality of this processor is much better, especially for entry-level users.

Samsung A01 Full review | A low-cost gaming smartphone.

So let's move the phone to the camera section,
On the back we get a dual-camera setup with a 13-megapixel main camera with an aperture of 2.2 and a 2-megapixel deep sensor camera, which is the same thing as not having one!
The font is 5 megapixels with an aperture of 2.2, but I expected Samsung's aperture to be 1.8 or 1.7. And you will get very good picture samples in camera quality, with that we are getting live photos, and video recording in full HD and the funny thing is that you can record video in full HD with the front camera and also in full HD with the rear camera.

The picture quality was quite good, the surf and clean were picture details accurately and the dynamic range could take the details very well. There was an Auto HDR mode option where you won't get any HDR mode in the display section but automatically HDR mode.

The phone is also a funny thing. If you want to take a picture of a subject, press and hold the setup, your focus is automatically locked in the camera, I mean the subject is autofocus, I would say it is very good. You can also take pictures with a number of effects, the picture quality and I like it very much according to the 13 megapixels, but the problem is that when I went to a little light, I saw the noise, but I will say it is normal since the aperture 2.2. There is also the advantage of taking pictures by zooming up to 8. Camera quality was good with a budget of Rs 10,000 (110USD).

Samsung A01 Full review | A low-cost gaming smartphone.

According to the 5-megapixel selfie camera, the picture quality was very good, the surf was good, and if you go in good light, you will definitely get a good sample. Overall, I think Everest. According to the budget of 10 thousand rupees, the front camera was also quite good.

Samsung A01 Full review | A low-cost gaming smartphone.
Samsung A01 Full review | A low-cost gaming smartphone.

The phone has a 3,000 mAh battery for power backup, which you can use regularly all day long.

For those in the camera section who want to use a simple phone that will have a good hand feel, Samsung brand value, the build quality was very good, very nice to look at and a premium smart design, so I have a score of 9 out of 10 for this budget. According to. But overall you can also buy the phone with a budget of 10 thousand rupees. I think it will be the best phone.

So this is how the phone looks like today, you must tell us in the comment box, and if you love such an uncommon and interesting post, you must like it, and by commenting, you must give your valuable comments.
As of today, it has been seen that in the next post, stay with everyone until then, stay healthy, stay at home. thanks.


Post a Comment

0 Comments