Create a mail account by adding the domain of your choice with your name. example: (techblogs24@post.com)

Create a mail account by adding the domain of your choice with your name. example: (techblogs24@post.com)

Create a mail account by adding the domain of your choice with your name. example: (techblogs24@post.com)



Hello Guys,
Hope everyone is well. I have appeared in front of you with a new topic. The tricks are small but can get a little bigger as I try to explain them better. This may be known to many but my post is for those who do not know.

The trick I am talking about is how to create a mail account using the domain you want. In other words, we usually create mail accounts such as (Name) @ gmail.com or (Name) @ yahoo.com or (Name) @ hotmail.com. But if we want (Name) @ asia.com, @ usa.com, @ writer.com, @dr, @minister, @tochnologist, there are many more domains that you can use. Don't say anything else, you can see the rest for yourself.

So let's go:
First go to this link. Then click on Free Sign Up.

Create a mail account by adding the domain of your choice with your name. example: (techblogs24@post.com)

And what you give in the first part of Desired Email Address is up to you. I gave techblogs24. Now in the next part of @ you can select the domain of your choice instead of mail.com. Click on the next part to select, you will see many domains. Below you can see a few.


Create a mail account by adding the domain of your choice with your name. example: (techblogs24@post.com)

Now give your personal details.
First with Ms or Mr and then with first name, last name, country name, state name, date of birth (e.g. 13/01/1997).

Create a mail account by adding the domain of your choice with your name. example: (techblogs24@post.com)

Now first give a password of at least 8 characters. Then enter the same password again.
You need to verify your mobile number or any other email (Google, Yahoo). Then I have to click I am not a Robot.

Create a mail account by adding the domain of your choice with your name. example: (techblogs24@post.com)

Now click on "I Agree. Create an email account now." button. then click Continue


  Thanks,
Stay tuned to TechBlogs24.





Post a Comment

0 Comments